News & Events
This Week In Property
5 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW THIS WEEK - 5 NOVEMBER 2019
Keep up to date with all the latest news from the Australian property market this week.
1. First home buyers in Sydney who are keen to stay under the Morrison government’s $700k deposit scheme cap, are discovering Thrive Homes. Check out this story on news.com.au.
2. The value of existing houses in Sydney jumped another 1.6 per cent in October, according to CoreLogic. That means since July, Sydney property values have increased by 6.6 per cent.
3. According to theSMH’s Shane Wright, this is the best time in more than five years to buy a home in Sydney.
4. Keep your yes peeled for land deals in Sydney. NSW was the only state of Australia that didn’t record an increase in new home sales in September, according to the HIA.
5. Don’t expect the Reserve Bank to deliver a Melbourne Cup Day rate cut when it meets tomorrow. Based on improved economic performance indicators, the markets are tipping that’s all she wrote for official interest rate cuts for the time being.