House Rules for Thrive Homes Social Channels:
Social channels/pages include but are not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
Thrive Homes Pty Limited's (Thrive Homes) social pages are a supportive and safe forum for the public to engage with Thrive Homes and fellow community members. In an effort to create a space where our community feels comfortable sharing their opinions and stories, we have developed some basic guidelines for you to keep in mind as you interact with our social channels. Please take a moment to read them:
When and why we'll moderate
Thrive Homes wants to actively engage with you and other community members. While we welcome your opinions and healthy debate we will remove and/or report posts containing:
• Offensive or violent language
• Hateful, defamatory, disrespectful, or discriminatory comments
• Personal attacks on or any comments meant to harass, threaten or abuse anyone, including but not limited to authors, moderators, other users or any individual
• False, inaccurate or misleading statements
• A political or religious agenda
• Violations of copyright or intellectual property rights
• Commercial solicitations or the promotion of a competitor
• Trolling posts or deliberately disruptive conversation
• Spam, link baiting or files containing viruses that may damage or disrupt the operation of other people's computers or mobile devices
• Links or comments containing sexually explicit or violent content material
• Offensive profile pictures that contain profanities or indecent imagery.
Anyone who chooses to repeatedly break these house rules will be blocked from Thrive Homes' social pages.
Don't share your personal information
Keep in mind that social pages are public places, and you should only share information that you wish the general public to see and forever have access to. Please avoid posting any personal information on our social channels, including your email address, phone number, mailing address or other personal or identifiable information about yourself.
Contact with Thrive Homes
Our social channels are monitored regularly, but we cannot guarantee responses to all posts or questions. The administrator for all social channels will endeavor to respond to comments/questions, where relevant, within a timing manner, noting that such a response will only be made during business hours.
If you have a question, comment, compliment or complaint about your experience please feel free to contact us via our Facebook page and let us know about it. If you have a customer service concern, we also ask that you contact our customer service team via email@example.com so that we can promptly resolve any issues. Every contact will be treated with the utmost respect and confidentiality.
Please note that we do not endorse, nor are we responsible for the accuracy of the information, opinions, claims or advice shared by other users on Thrive Homes’ social channels. For any content that you post, you give Thrive Homes an irrevocable license in perpetuity to use, copy, modify, delete, adapt, publish, translate, sell or distribute any posted content, without any legal or monetary obligation to you or further approval by you. Each social channel also has its own rules of conduct and we ask you to familiarise yourself with these and play by these rules when posting or sharing content. Using or accessing our social channels indicates your acceptance of these House Rules, as well as the Terms of Service for each social channel.