We only work with the reliability of known and experienced suppliers and trades, we provide a swift and efficient construction program, so you’ll always know where you are in the process.
- Once your Construction Certificate is issued, the build may commence. In order to obtain your Construction Certificate you will need to demonstrate that you have finance to complete the build and that settlement has completed on the land component, meaning that you are now the registered owner of the land you are building on.
6.1 Construction Stages
There are six major milestone events in construction that relate to payment claims and is a step by step guide through the construction process.
- Slab Stage: Site is excavated and levelled; all sewer, waste and storm water drains are installed. Concrete slab is poured.
- Frame Stage: Wall frames and door trusses are erected.
- Lock-up Stage (the outside):
The following are installed; windows, fascia & gutter, roof cover, brickwork, external cladding and external door.
- Fixing Stage (the inside):
Plaster installed architraves and skirting boards, bath, sinks, basins & troughs, internal doors, cabinets, shelves, robes and cupboards.
- Final (the finish):
Floor and wall titles installed, internal and external painting, tapeware shower screens, mirrors, electrical lights and switches, garage doors, and cleaning
You book a settlement date. We conduct a complete internal and external inspection. Conduct an overview of the home with you, demonstrate your appliances and advise on future home maintenance and the best part – hand you the keys.