Visiting our offices and display homes
Our sales offices and display homes remain open (unless directed otherwise by the Government). Customers and visitors can continue to keep or make appointments.
We have introduced measures to help safeguard the wellbeing of visitors and staff at all our locations.
- Greeting everyone with a smile, not a handshake;
- Increasing the frequency of our cleaning regimes; and
- Advising our staff to stay home if they feel unwell
We ask that you reconsider visiting our offices or display homes in person if you have:
- Returned from overseas in the last 14 days and are in self-quarantine;
- Have been in direct, or indirect, contact with a person confirmed to have COVID-19 or being tested for COVID-19; and
- Are experiencing a fever, cough, runny nose or shortness of breath.
If this is you, we’d encourage you to give us a call instead on 1300 921 383
Homes currently under construction
Importantly for homes under construction, it is still very much business as usual. We have strong relationships with our suppliers and trades and we’ve been in constant contact with them. At this stage we have no notice of any shortages in the supply of materials and labour impeding us from continuing construction. We complete a weekly review of our supply chain and will notify you if we spot a challenge.