News & Events
This Week In Property
5 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW THIS WEEK - 03 DECEMBER 2019
Keep up to date with all the latest news from the Australian property market this week.
- According to latest numbers being released this week, the Australian economy actually improved in the September quarter. That’s excellent news for anyone looking for a job or hoping for a payrise some time soon.
- On the same topic, here’s some proof that we’re living in one of the most fortunate parts of the world: the Australian economy just celebrated 28 years of uninterrupted economic growth. It’s another thing that makes Australia unique.
- According to CoreLogic, Sydney second-hand property prices are rising faster than they have in 30 years…
- …which is a situation unlikely to change any time soon, according to the latest National Property Clock. It says the Sydney market recovery is just getting started.
- Meanwhile, the cost of new house and land packages in Sydney and the Hunter region is holding steady for now – although m3property reckons demand for new homes in high-growth areas will soon start to impact prices.