News & Events
This Week In Property
5 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW THIS WEEK - 28 NOVEMBER 2019
Keep up to date with all the latest news from the Australian property market this week.
- If you’re thinking about investing, you’ll love this: rents are increasing across the country, according to SQM Research. This is great news if you’re building a Thrive home, which is a much lower-cost alternative to purchasing second-hand in Sydney.
- The flip-side however is, if you’re renting, brace yourself for an increase or two over the next 12 months.
- Westpac bosses are copping an absolute pasting this week, over revelations they did nothing to stop criminals using the bank’s international payments platform.
- If you’re thinking of best places in Sydney to live, greener and more spacious communities in the west that are close to fast rail corridors are looking better all the time.
- Expect the price of existing homes in Sydney to keep rising. Last weekend’s preliminary auction clearance rate jumped another 10 per cent; according to CoreLogic, FOMO is driving prices even higher.