News & Events
This Week In Property
5 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW THIS WEEK - 21 NOVEMBER 2019
Keep up to date with all the latest news from the Australian property market this week.
- SQM Research is predicting Sydney house prices will rise another 10-14 per cent in 2020.
- This will put more pressure on affordability of existing houses in Sydney, and increase the price gap between second-hand and new-build homes.
- If you feel like you’re struggling to keep money in your pocket, you’re not alone: wage growth actually slowed down in September.
- The NSW parliament is due to debate changes to building and construction laws this week, in response to defect and cladding issues in apartments. Watch this space…
- The big banks copped a pasting in Canberra last week, for charging existing customers more for home loans. Make sure you shop around; our brokers, Mint Loans are here if you’d like some help.